Luke 18:1 And He spoke a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray and not to faint. "Prayer Pockets are crochet Cross pouches used to put your prayer requests inside to pray over them".. With Daily Prayers, inspirations and encouragements.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Like the Oyster, we encounter pain, storms and uncertainties in this life but GOD Shall turn them into Beauty.
Hold on God will restore you and wrap you in His Glory
’For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’" Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV) Lord, heal my hurts and give me hope as I learn to trust the plans You have for me. I’m coming to You and seeking You with all my heart today. Please set me free from my doubts and lead me into a place of confident hope. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
God sees your heart of perseverance even though you have not seen the manifest reward in some things. But, I say to you, I am your Great Reward in all things. I honor your endurance and unwillingness to give up. I have not raised up a company of quitters. The company that I have established is one that is encouraged and strengthened regardless of what is seen in the natural realm, says the Lord. 2 Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.
Make no mistake God sees every detail of your life. You can run but you can't hide. Be sensitive to the conviction of His Spirit to bring correction. You can choose to either repent (turn from) all that is unholy and ungodly in your life or you can carry on with rebellion and disobedience to My word says the Lord. The choice is yours and so is the harvest. You will reap either the fruit of righteousness or of unrighteousness. Take advantage of this opportunity to adjust the course of your life. Hebrews 12:11 Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present but painful never the less afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.
Comments
Post a Comment