Luke 18:1 And He spoke a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray and not to faint. "Prayer Pockets are crochet Cross pouches used to put your prayer requests inside to pray over them".. With Daily Prayers, inspirations and encouragements.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
We rage war against the enemy. According to Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed against us shall prosper...
’For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’" Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV) Lord, heal my hurts and give me hope as I learn to trust the plans You have for me. I’m coming to You and seeking You with all my heart today. Please set me free from my doubts and lead me into a place of confident hope. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
We rest in you, with our eyes lifted toward heaven, our hearts bleed with love for you have given us far greater than humanity could give collectively. Rejoicing in your love for us. You Alone are Worthy..
God sees your heart of perseverance even though you have not seen the manifest reward in some things. But, I say to you, I am your Great Reward in all things. I honor your endurance and unwillingness to give up. I have not raised up a company of quitters. The company that I have established is one that is encouraged and strengthened regardless of what is seen in the natural realm, says the Lord. 2 Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.
Will not take down.. In this to win it. We are Victorious through Christ
ReplyDeleteWe are more than conquerors! We always winning.
ReplyDeleteAW.. Hallelujah
DeleteAgain I say no weapon that is formed against me shall ever prosper,it can not,will not WORK SILLY DEVIL🙌🙌☝☝
ReplyDelete